Do you have tired, achy legs? Fatigue, swelling, leg heaviness and discomfort may be the symptoms of a vein circulation problem called venous insufficiency. It's the same condition that can cause varicose veins, discolored skin, night cramps and even restless leg.
Today, the treatments and techniques used to improve both vein health and appearance continue to evolve. At VEINatlanta, experienced surgeons offer a full range of treatment options and provide great outcomes. All evaluations and treatments are done in one location in an office setting using local anesthesia. You can resume normal activities like driving and walking right away with zero down time!
MODERN, ADVANCED TREATMENT FOR EVERY VEIN PROBLEM
Varicose veins are enlarged, bulging blue veins that are close to the surface of the skin. Because valves in the veins are damaged, they hold more blood at higher pressure than normal.
- Radio freqency (RF) Ablation uses radiofrequency energy to help improve circulation. The surgeon inserts a catheter into the vein under ultrasound guidance. The vein is numbed and then closed down by thermal ablation.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) is a similar technique which uses laser energy. This procedure is also performed in the office.
- Ambulatory Micro-Phlebectomy (AP) is used to treat bulging and visible varicose veins. Using a special technique under local anesthesia, the vein is carefully removed in small sections.
- VenaSeal is the first FDA approved superglue treatment to permanently treat venous insufficiency (reflux), which causes bulging varicose veins.
Spider veins are small thin, red, blue or purple veins on the surface of the skin. They can be an isolated cosmetic issue or the tip of the iceberg indicating deeper, more significant venous disorders such as chronic venous insufficiency.
- Sclerotherapy uses an FDA-approved medicine called Asclera (polidocanol) which is injected into the vein to close the vein down.
- Ultrasound-Guided Foam Sclerotherapy uses ultrasound to help deliver polidoconol foam in the deeper larger feeder veins.
- Surface Laser Therapy is also used to treat spider veins. VEINatlanta uses the most state-of-the-art lasers available.
Facial Veins AND REDNESS
Facial veins and redness are dilated blood vessels found on the nose, cheeks, chin and around the eyes. They can be seen as thin, red spider veins, blue reticular veins, areas of redness or rosacea. These veins and patches of redness are primarily a cosmetic issue.
- Surface laser therapy can be used to treat facial veins. The laser energy causes the vessels to close down, ultimately being absorbed and disappearing.
- One of the largest vein clinics in the U.S.
- First and only vein clinic in metro Atlanta to recieve certificaiton by the IAC (Intersocietal Accreditation Council) as an accredited vein treatment center.
- Full-time board certified surgeons that exclusively treat veins.
- Total vein care all modalities of treatment are available.
- Patient advocates who are experts at maximizing insurance coverage.
GWINNETT 601-A Professional Drive? Suite 170? Lawrenceville, GA 30046
ATLNTA 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd NE? Suite 165? Atlanta, GA 30342
PHONE 678-214-4300 (Gwinnett)
PHONE 404-446-2800 (Atlanta)
INFO Most insurance accepted and free screenings offered too!