In today’s job market, having the right education is more important than ever. Employers want to hire someone who can make a positive impact on day one – someone with the right skills, someone who understands the latest technology, someone who’s had some hands-on or real-world experience in the field. That someone can be you, particularly if you’re a Gwinnett Tech graduate.
Business, industry and employers have long turned to technical college as a partner in workforce development – working closely with educators to develop the programs and courses needed to train employees.
With career programs in high growth industries, consistently high job placement rates for grads and very affordable tuition, it’s no wonder that enrollment at technical colleges continues to grow.
Why Gwinnett Tech?
- Great job placement: Our graduate job placement rate consistently tops 95% and is 100% in many fields.
- Affordable tuition: Technical college tuition is one of the state’s best values, plus we can help with a host of financial aid options.
- HOPE funding: You can use both the HOPE Grant and Scholarship at Gwinnett Tech, including starting college on the HOPE Grant with no GPA requirement.
- Transfer options: Gwinnett Tech offers a wide range of general education courses guaranteed to transfer to other Georgia colleges and universities. Plus, we have transfer agreements with more than 30 other public and private institutions.
- Flexible scheduling and online options: We offer classes on your schedule – including evenings and weekends—and have one of the largest populations of online students in the technical college system.
Apply today! Call, click or visit to learn more.
Gwinnett Technical College
5150 Sugarloaf Parkway,
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Opening January 2016
2875 Old Milton Parkway,
Alpharetta, GA 30009
- More than 18,000 annually in college credit, adult education and continuing education courses
- Automotive Technology
- Business and Finance
- Computer Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Early Education
- Emergency Services Education
- Health and Life Sciences
- Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management
- Interior Design
- Veterinary Technology
Dates and Deadlines:
Fall Semester 2015
Application Final Deadline: July 30
Classes Begin: August 19