February 23, 2016 – March 31, 2016
During the month March, Lanier High School counselors meet individually with 11th grade students and their parents to review graduation status and make plans for the future. The following items are included in the twenty-five minute conference:
· Review Classes for Senior Year
· Discuss Graduation Status (Testing Requirements/ Make-up Credits)
· Discuss the Students Career Goal
· Review ACT/SAT; COMPASS Options
· Discuss the College/Technical School Application Process Timeline
· Obtain Scholarship and Financial Aid Sources
Please be sure to bring your students social security card with you to the conference. It is mandatory for HOPE Scholarship consideration.
Please Click HERE to schedule your conference.