See this issue in the original emailed format by clicking here.
- People To Know 2016: Maureen Kornowa
Our story: In 2014, Gwinnett Children’s Shelter made the bold, brave decision to change the more
- O4W Pizza - the "Holy Grail of Pizza"
Gwinnett Magazine’s Rusty Reitz says he’s found the “holy grail of pizza”…in Duluth.
- Gwinnett Restaurant Week 2017: July 16-20
No matter where you travel, it is nice to check out the local’s favorite, go-to more
- Peachtree Corners Town Center Ground Breaking Ceremony
Peachtree Corners is celebrating the ground breaking of its new town center and a few more
- Eastside Medical Center Partners with Navigate Lifeline Gwinnett To Promote Peer Recovery Programs Within Emergency Department
Eastside Medical Center, a healthcare leader in Gwinnett County for over 37 years, has partnered more
- The Heart Center of Northeast Georgia Medical Center Welcomes New Cardiologist
Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital has a new cardiologist. Ankit A. Patel, MD, FACC, FSCAI, joined more
- OrthoAtlanta Shares BB&T Atlanta Open Excitement
Atlanta loves tennis. We boast over 1,000 tennis centers and clubs across the metro, and more
- Maple Street Biscuit Company is the Latest Addition to Parsons Alley Development in Downtown Duluth
Maple Street Biscuit Company is coming to Georgia and Duluth’s Parsons Alley. The Jacksonville, Florida more
Apr 20, 2018
Hairspray at Collins Hill High School
Apr 21, 2018
Kendra Scott Pop Up Shop at Graduate Athens