Summer is in full swing. Before it slips away, now is a fantastic time to get out of the house to enjoy Georgia”s warm sunny weather and an unending list of activities and events fitting for the entire family. From baseball to swimming, picnics to playgrounds and farm fresh goodies to wild animal adventures, Gwinnett and the state of Georgia offer up almost anything and everything imaginable to keep you on the go and never bored. In this Gwinnett Magazine exclusive, 101 Things To Do This Summer, we”ve highlighted all manner of things we think should not be missed in making memories and having fun this summer.
1. Take your fam out to the ball game.
2. Go for a spin on your bicycle.
3. Cool things off by taking a dip.
4. Test drive some new wheels.
5. Dig into some street fare.
6. Dine al fresco.
7. Enjoy a smorgasbord of the summer”s best reads.
8. Gather round a campfire and feast on s”mores.
9. Pick up some organic goodies.
10. Swim with the dolphins.
11. Lights! Camera! Movie!
14. Jam out to some tunes.
15. Send the little darlings to camp.
16. Get cookin”.
17. Find out what”s new at the zoo.
18. Jot down your thoughts.
19. Feed your inner chocoholic.
20. Snap some photos.
21. Relax and pamper yourself.
22. Choo-Choo! Take a ride on the express.
23. Do something good your fellow man, woman or child.
24. Expand your child”s mind.
25. Get a mini makeover.
26. Take to the stage.
27. Hola! Ciao! Learn a foreign language.
28. Do your part to save the Earth! Recycle!
29. Earn your green thumb.
30. Host a neighborhood yard sale.
31. Up your IQ with a cultural outing.
32.# Stimulate the local economy with some retail therapy.
33. Put it on the ice – and cool yourself down.
34. Alligators? Snakes? Frogs? Oh my!
35. Meet those last college application deadlines.
36. Snuggle up for breakfast in bed.
37. Go fly a kite.
38. Boom, boom, pow! Enjoy the July 4th festivities.
39. Beat the heat with rides and slides.
40. Embark on a room redo.
41. Pick and grin. You”ll find it berridelicious.
42. Research your pick for the best burger in Atlanta.
43. Feed the need for speed.
44. Be a lord or lady.
45. Monopoly, Operation or Twister? Plan a family game night!
46. Pump iron and flex those muscles.
47. Get a taste of southern living.
48. Discover (or uncover) hidden treasure.
49.# Saddle up for a day ride.
50. Ride the rapids.