The City of Duluth is now asking you to tell them: “What Capture the Spirit of Good Living means to you?” For this photo contest, you can take and submit photos of anything in Duluth, including shops, events, parks, people, and historical sites! For photographers and artists, the contest is a great way to help you gain exposure for your talents and provide a valuable piece to add to your portfolios.
Duluth will reward the winner with his or her photo featured on the cover of Duluth Life. Additionally, the top photos will be hung in City Hall and possibly be used in other promotional items!
Original photos will be accepted. Please bear in mind that the work needs to be reproduced with ease for advertising purposes. Submissions must meet the following guidelines:
- The subject of each entry must be located in Duluth, Georgia.
- Photos must be 300 dpi or better.
- There is no limit to the number of entries by each artist; however, each piece must be original and include a separate application.
- Please remember to ask permission before taking photos of any people or business and get consent that it”s okay for these photos to be published in a variety of ways in marketing the City of Duluth.
- Entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 7, 2013. The City of Duluth will not be responsible for damage to items received by mail.
For more information and an application go to www.duluthga.net.